By subscribing to PHYGITAL magazine you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The publishers of PHYGITAL Magazine will supply a magazine to your nominated delivery address in accordance with the length of subscription you have purchased:
• 12 month subscription – 6 magazines; or
• 24 month subscription – 12 magazines
2. Magazines will be delivered on a bi-monthly basis, in accordance with each new edition released by PHYGITAL publishers.2. The subscription price for each print magazine will be Rs.100 plus delivery charges of Rs.60 per magazine within India. The total subscription price will be in accordance with the length of subscription you have purchased:
• 12 month subscription – Rs.960;
• 24 month subscription – Rs.1920
Overseas subscribers will be required to pay the following charges for delivery outside of India to reflect our additional postal costs:
The subscription price for each magazine will be USD5 plus delivery charges of US15 being a total subscription price of:
• 12 month subscription – USD120; or
• 24 month subscription – USD 240.
3. You are responsible for providing correct and accurate delivery details for the postage of the magazines throughout the duration of your subscription and must notify PHYGITAL Magazine if any of your details change. PHYGITAL is not liable for any errors that you make or any failure by you to notify PHYGITAL of any changes to your delivery address.
4. Please allow 4 weeks for the delivery of the first magazine of your new subscription. Subsequent magazines will be delivered within India during the “on release” dates printed on the cover of each edition of the magazine and contained on PHYGITAL Website. Please do not hesitate to contact PHYGITAL if you have not received your subscription within these “on release” dates.
5. Your subscription will be automatically renewed at the completion of your applicable subscription term unless you have advised us that you do not wish to renew your subscription to PHYGITAL. For renewals, the same amount will be charged to the credit card you used for your initial subscription, unless you notify us that your credit card details have changed. If we are unable to process your renewal payment for any reason, we will notify you and suspend delivery of subscriptions until your payment is able to be processed.
6. If you want to cancel your subscription, you can do so at any time using the following contact details:
EXPERIENTIAL MEDIA PVT LTD
201, Wellington Business Park – 1, Near Mittal Estate, Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400091
or email@example.com. These subscription terms and conditions shall be governed exclusively by Indian law, and the Courts of Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any matters relating to these subscription terms and conditions.
8. You provide your consent to the receipt of emails, direct mail and telephone calls from PHYGITAL directly relating to your subscription and the other activities
9. You acknowledge that these subscription terms and conditions may be modified from time to time. Any changes to the total subscription price (subscription price or delivery charges) shown in clause 2 from time to time will only become applicable to existing subscribers upon renewal of their subscription. Any changes to the subscription terms and conditions will be shown on our website, together with the date on which the new terms and conditions become effective. If you do not accept the changes to the terms and conditions, you may notify us and cancel your subscription in accordance with clause 6.
10. You declare that you are over 18 years of age, or if you are not over 18 years of age that you have parental consent to make this subscription purchase.